Mission Title: Munich Airport
Submitted by: Colin Wilkins
Time Limit: None specified
Preparations have been made for the erection of a new structure at
Munich Airport in Germany.
- The structure is planned to be put in place within the forthcoming
months at the exit from
- terminal 2 within the airport building itself.
- The proposed purpose of the structure is to slow down the flow of
passengers into the passport
- control terminal at the airport.
- Not only will this new structure benefit the airport but it will also
benefit one other firm who have
- been enlisted to provide and design the structure.
- Your task involves:-
- 1: Find out the firm responsible for designing and erecting the
- 2: Find out what the structure symbolises and resembles.
- 3: Find out what the structure will be a celebration of.
- There’s also something very unique about the proposed design in that it
contains a series of art work
- within the structure which can only be noticed when the structure is
viewed from certain angles.
- The art work represents and relates to the structure and forms part of
an advertisement campaign.
- For a bonus point you must find out what the art work depicts and its
reason for being on the structure.